BitcoinNational
Code:
create a STAKES GROUP
foundation for joint market research and coin maintenance
1. it has been informal thus far so the informal group is always evolving and in flux
2. i motion for a more formal subgroup p2p stake group
a) requires active staking of 3-9 coins
b) flat rate swap deals coinA for coinB
example: i will trade 50 TALK for approx value of MINT (say 5000 satoshi @ market rate), in return i stake their TALK and counterparty stakes my MINT, both agree to window of time, can rollover or just swap back original amounts plus predetermined yield
3. Why? Each person can only stake so many block chains ... hardware limitations you know Wink
4. This program is likely best suited for smaller coin communities, not coins like MINT, BLK, PPC. So not a great example above Grin
5. I will try to keep is separate from the cloudstaking group, which are 3rd party businesses, but some overlap is fine. This is the same concept but peer2peer.
6. p2p stake group implies trust, but the exchange takes place at the end of the agreement, so risk is minimal
BitcoinNational
The options in POS are just beginning to be explored.
I want to invest in 50-100 POS projects, but there is no way to manage that many wallets.
In time there will be technical solutions to help manage p2p contracting.
Right now I am looking to just start a very simple p2p web of trust, all is exchanged is words of agreement, simple stuff.
Will build that up to more formal records, perhaps some sophisticate escrow solutions sprinkle in smart contract technology, and add a dash of rep ranking, but in the meantime a handshake will do.