Dancetres

Make money with Madden ultimate team (MUT) to cheer on your favorite team. Win the solo challenge to earn coin rewards as well as special team options and rewards for choosing coin collections. Each week, there are two Complete Solo challenges (winning the first challenge unlocks the second).

With these collections, you can choose a team to support featured NFL games. Other collectors will use real-life game statistics to describe the achievements of one of the teams.

There will be six groups per week, and you can add team selection collections to support your team. The other four apply to the "wildcard" situation, where you can add a bonus choice Collectible to select predictions based on real-life game statistics.

Sell your collection quickly

When you make the right choice, you will be able to quickly sell your coin up collection next Monday to get extra coins. Join the game now and play mut coin up!

I like the experience of mut on PC very much. I haven't played Madden on the console for about ten years, so I have nothing to compare with it. I would say that due to the loading time, it seems to be faster to grind solos on a PC. I'm not sure if I'm sick to buy Madden 20, but if I buy it, it will be on the PC.