investerking

<style type="text/css">p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }a:link { } </style>

Review | News - Bit4G / B4G Legit Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Trading & Lending?
------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------
I want to share my sincere review regarding Bit4G. I've researched this company inside and out. They are one of the best that's available in the market at the moment. They're professional, sincere and haven't had even a single technical glitch so far whereas you know how the others in this market have fared. A lot can be said about a company by closely observing how they strategize and Bit4G is looking good.
Quite a few people are saying... "Oh, they're anonymous" or "Oh, there is no real office" or stuff like that. Well, you tell me... Isn't it clear by now that the right way to operate in the crypto market is by staying anonymous. The trend was started by BITCOIN itself! And since then, BitConnect and many others have followed suit and have made millions for millions of people!
Today, if you're talking about these things in the Crypto world and calling a company bad names for being anonymous, then it's YOU my friend who needs to upgrade your thinking. People who write such stuff are mostly either blackmailers who want to extort money from the company or are bloggers who want to attract traffic by using the other company's brand. All they have to do is put up a negative review and they get a free stream of traffic to their website based upon all the efforts that the company has done in building their brand name. Such people feel very happy when they succeed in generating traffic like this but all they're doing is misleading people and most of the times, promoting some other companies in the same article!
Anyway, let's leave all of that. Everyone has their own business and let them do what they do.Talking of Bit4G, I can fairly confidently say on the basis of my research so far that it's a good company and I don't see anything wrong with working with this company. You can confidently invest and be confident of healthy returns.

More Details:-
----------------------------
WHAT IS BIT4G ?
Bit4G is an advanced, cryptocurrency based growth fund, lending and staking platform.
This platform is the culmination of a long-standing dream - To bring the magic of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the world of trading, and make it accessible to the masses.
At the very heart of Bit4G is a self-learning, AI-based trading algorithm which is way ahead of our times and other 'trading bots' available in the market. That's because it does not follow a single pre-fed trading strategy. Bit4G is truly intelligent in the sense that it is able to learn from every SINGLE trade it makes and continuously improves itself in the process.

HOW THEY WORK ?
1. High quality Technical Analysis (TA) with
2. Conclusive Market Data (MD) and combines
them to perform
3. High Frequency Trading (HFT) powered by
4. Artificial Intelligence (AI)
[(TA + MD) x HFT]AI

The Bit4G Compensation Plan
Invest $100 to $1000 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 49% for 279 days
Invest $1010 to $5000 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 49% plus a guaranteed 0.15% monthly ROI for 219 days
Invest $5010 to $10,000 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 49% plus a guaranteed 0.25% monthly ROI for 159 days
Invest $10,010 to $100,000 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 49% plus a guaranteed 0.3% monthly ROI for 119 days

Bit4G referral commissions structure.
level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 8%
level 2 – 3%
level 3 – 2%
level 4 – 1%
level 5 – 0.5%
level 6 – 0.3%
level 7 – 0.2%
levels 8 to 10 – 0.1%

B4G’s value is determined by a combination of “supply” and “valuation”.
1. Supply wise, Bit4G is one of the most advanced cryptocurrency among all conventional lending and staking platforms. Simple math says that Low Supply = High Price
2. Bit4G coin’s valuation also is an index of the company’s valuation and because of rock solid fundamentals, it will grow rapidly.
The power of supercomputer driven trading, once available only to the largest of hedge funds has been unlocked.

This platform is the culmination of a long standing dream – To bring the magic of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the world of trading; and make it accessible to the masses.
InteliTrade is a self-learning, AI based trading algorithm which is way ahead of our times and other ‘trading bots’ available in the market

Joining Bit4G:-
Bit4G affiliate membership is free!
Don't leave this opportunity. Regret is painful.
Register Now: https://bit4g.com/index.php?qwaszx=OTM0Mg

*Note :- USE V.P.N SERVICE FOR RESTRICTED COUNTRIES