Hyperstake (HYP)

Want to learn more about HYP? Goto the: Main HYP Discussion Page  | HYP Info

FREE HYP coins for new Crypto-city Citizens Starting 4/13/2017 Until Further Notice.

FAQ's

Why are you giving away coins?

• The purpose of the coin give-away is to introduce crypto currency to anyone that are not already familiar with cryptos.

What is Crypto?

I've replied with a HYP wallet address. Why didn't I receive any HYP?

• Did you follow the instructions below? 

How do I get HYP?

• 1. Click on "LIKE" on the following the HYP page here. Hyperstake page
  • 2. Click Here  :point_left: and Invite some friends. :busts_in_silhouette:
  • 3. You'll then need a way to receive and store coins in a wallet.
  • 4. Reply to this thread with your HYP wallet address. (Do not post your wallet address until it is fully synced).

You can download the wallet from here (Windows/Mac)  

Detailed instructions can be found here:  HYP INFO

Hyperstake  HYP Crypto Currency Wallet

https://github.com/hyperstake/HyperStake/releases/ 

Where can  I Buy, Sell or Trade HYP?

• If you want to buy, sell or trade HYP you can do it at an exchange. Most of  volume is on Cryptopia.co.nz.

I have my HYP wallet installed. Now what?

• Make  sure the wallet is connected and all synced up to the Hyperstake network (this may take a while).

I'm all connected and synced

• Now goto the "receive" section of the wallet and copy the receive address of the HYP wallet. Click "Reply" and post it below in this thread.  Also, be sure to invite some friends.  :thumbsup:
Last update on May 15, 2:06 pm by Crypto-city.

I found instructions and added the bootstrap plus deleted those two files so I think I am syncing now 

I don't see a way to sync the wallet. It says out of sync and I need to sync it to see the transaction. I have multiple BTC and Litecoin wallets so I am familiar with the need to sync. I just don't see that option/capability anywhere in the wallet 

I found instructions and added the bootstrap plus deleted those two files so I think I am syncing now 

Nice! :thumbsup:

It worked by the way. it shows my 100 hyp. However, sadly, the wallet does not real time sync and unlike there is no sync button so you have to close and reopen anytime you need to update your total. (That is for anyone reading this thread unfamiliar with HYP and its wallet) Question for staff or anyone: Do you know more ways I can earn hyp 

It worked by the way. it shows my 100 hyp. However, sadly, the wallet does not real time sync and unlike there is no sync button so you have to close and reopen anytime you need to update your total. (That is for anyone reading this thread unfamiliar with HYP and its wallet) Question for staff or anyone: Do you know more ways I can earn hyp 

Awesome! :laughing:: What's your current set-up? We don't have any issues with the HYP wallet continously syncing. In regards to getting more hyp there are several ways to get it. You can trade it or buy it in the open market on Cryptopia.

Last update on May 15, 8:22 pm by Crypto-city.

I added the bootstrap and removed the two files it said to and it says (Out of sync) on both panes continously and the only way I force an update is to reload. As for what you said about purchase or trade I did not want to do that. I wanted faucets or tasks. There does not seem to be any on the web as I can tell. The one faucet that used to exist is dead 

I added the bootstrap and removed the two files it said to and it says (Out of sync) on both panes continously and the only way I force an update is to reload. As for what you said about purchase or trade I did not want to do that. I wanted faucets or tasks. There does not seem to be any on the web as I can tell. The one faucet that used to exist is dead 

Ah, ok. Ya when inititally snyc it has to catch up from a few years worth of transactions, but once it's up to date it will stay in synced if you leave the wallet running. Otherwise, it will just catch up from where it last left off. 

Nope. it did that (took three hours) and is out of sync again and when I reload it syncs and then never syncs again. I have litecoin and bitcoin wallets galore I have never seen this issue 

Nope. it did that (took three hours) and is out of sync again and when I reload it syncs and then never syncs again. I have litecoin and bitcoin wallets galore I have never seen this issue 

I've not experienced that issue. Could you share your system setup and how you're connected to the internet? (OS, router/firewall, wireless, etc...)

Last update on May 15, 8:25 pm by Crypto-city.

How this works? Please help

How this works? Please help

Are you asking how does the FREE HYP work or how does crypto work?

p9WFUPHa2zWgN2XaMZmm4a93epjqS2NhiA

Thanks

p9WFUPHa2zWgN2XaMZmm4a93epjqS2NhiA

Thanks

Congratulations! You now own100 HYP Crypto currency coins.  Transaction ID: 38abca962393ba7b40f7edf31aeb8a3a4d186486c8b3ecc4dc2b02f2ae0fbaf8

hey how is everybody?

hey how is everybody?

Doing great and you?

fine how r u?