Dancetres

Superstar X-factor – feel the emotion, personality and power of NFL superstars through superstar X-factor. This is a new ability improvement system, which can reveal the special ability of today's most exciting NFL superstars when reaching certain goals in the game. Combined with real personality and real player action, NFL stars are really lifelike in Madden NFL 20. Customize players' abilities in a new way and control the development of players in an all-round way.

Superstar Ko - competes in Madden's fastest cooperative elimination mode, with 5 minutes of play, unique courts and commentaries, dynamic rules and football culture symbols.

Unique scripts – the scripts are calibrated between teams to make them more unique, providing more diversity for strategic game planning and in game adjustments.

Run / through options – run / through options playback can now be called to bring more NFL authenticity to today's play calls.

Live trainer – learn how to improve the level of Madden players through this cohesive modern teaching system, which will gradually introduce new in-game mechanisms over time.

A new fake mechanism of pump fake - through the fake double-click "throw canceling" mechanism, forges the fake to a specific receiver and forges the defender.

NFL career bowl – in the franchise model and "AFC franchise: QB1", participate in the annual career bowl as an all star of AFC and NFC.

Superstar driven play phone – a play phone tailored for superstars in your team to quickly engage your stars when you need them most.

New celebrations – more than 20 new TD and first down celebrations have been added, bringing more surprises to the big show on the grill.

Do you think you are qualified to be an NFL QB?

From the armchair QB go to QB1 in Madden 20.

Madden 20 makes you the face of franchising!

I don't know how you want to get Madden coins in this way, but I support players to get more Madden coins through their wisdom and skills.

I'm playing Madden 20 now. After the game is updated, there will be activities. In my spare time, I usually take part in draft ranking, personal combat and other activities. This is a very challenging skill for players. The point is that as long as you win each event, there will be different levels of rewards. Of course, you can also choose different competition levels according to your own level. The rewards here are very attractive. In fact, the game can't be delayed for a long time. If you're Madden's fan, try it.

There may be more eager to take the shortcut. To be honest, I improved the team in this way, but I didn't give up the game. I can usually view the game cleanup guide from the games website. It's very detailed and useful. I can get some mut coins or other game items from here. Soon, I played very smoothly, which was invincible.

This is actually telling you that to get more Madden coins, you can not only rely on the game store to buy them, but also the most important thing is to see if you have the strength.