I don't know if it's worth buying a keyboard and repairing it or just buying a new one? how do you advise me on this matter?

I think it's worth fixing it, but it depends on what the problems are with it. The best parts, the keyboard keys, are available on the https://www.laptopkey.eu/huawei/matebook-x-pro.html page. I recommend checking their offers because they are attractive. You will definitely find all the necessary things for the keyboard here.

SilasPapor
The best keyboards you can buy today
  • Logitech K780. Specifications. Key Type: Membrane. ...
  • Leopold FC750R PD. Specifications. Key Type: Mechanical. ...
  • Arteck 2.4G Wireless Keyboard. Specifications. Key Type: Membrane. ...
  • Apple Magic Keyboard. Specifications. Key Type: Membrane. ...
  • Logitech K350. Specifications. ...
  • Logitech Ergo K860. Specifications.
Chris Ronalf
If you're unsure whether to buy a new keyboard or repair your old one, it might be worth taking a typing test first to see if your keyboard is affecting your typing speed or accuracy. I would suggest visiting "Rastreador CPS" to take a quick and free typing test. If you find that your typing speed is significantly slower or you're making more mistakes than you used to, it might be worth investing in a new keyboard. However, if your typing skills are still on par, repairing your old keyboard could be a viable option. Ultimately, the decision depends on your personal preference and budget.