XRA Fan

Introduction
Ratecoin "XRA", was designed and brought to market by the developer known as "PressTab".  In 2017 Presstab transferred management of the coin to StakeMiners.com, which is owned by Leroy Fodor of Davao City, Philippines. Leroy provides technical services including management of the stakepool wallets and staking control, and management of our gpu mine.  Michael Zinck of Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada is a major investor in StakeMiners.com and manages social media content, client and exchange contact services.

Summary
RateCoin (XRA) is designed for long term oriented minters. XRA uses Proof of Stake to secure its blockchain. Stake rewards are generous enough to encourage holding and minting of the currency, but are low enough that inflation problems should not emerge. This gives incentive for long term coin holding which removes coins from exchanges. This should create an upwards pressure on the exchange rate between XRA and BTC.

• RateCoin is designed with a 3 minute block target, meaning that approximately 480 blocks are added to the chain per day, 175,200 per year.  The result is that it is easy to download the blocks and update your blockchain.
  • XRA's Reward System - XRA calculated stake rate is based on the age of the input that is used in the stake transaction. The reward rate starts at 0.25% for any input that is less than one day old. If the input is over 1 day old the stake rate bumps up to 1%. For every doubling of days the stake rate moves up by 1.5 times, up to the top bracket of 25.6289% after 256 days.
  • Minimum Rewards - If XRA only gave generous rewards to those that lock away their coins for long periods of time, the network difficulty would be very low and there would not be enough available outputs to stake to keep the blockchain moving. For this reason XRA gives a minimum reward of 100 XRA to any stake input no matter what the size. This means that if you are able to stake an input of 100 XRA, you will get a reward that doubles your input. On the other hand if your input is old and large enough it will well exceed the minimum reward and default to the normal age based rate brackets.
  • Specifications Ticker - XRA Coin Type: 100% PoS (with PoW launch) Block Header Algo: X11 Last PoW Block: 20,000 Block time: 3 minutes Coinbase maturity: 50 blocks PoS Minimum Age: 4 hours Stake Rate:
    • Reward of 100 XRA)
    • 0-1 Days Age: 0.25%
    • 1-2 Days Age: 1%
    • 2-4 Days Age: 1.5%
    • 4-8 Days Age: 2.25%
    • 8-16 Days Age: 3.375%
    • 16-32 Days Age: 5.0625%
    • 32-64 Days Age: 7.5938%
    • 64-128 Days Age: 11.3906%
    • 128-256 Days Age: 17.0859% 256+ Days: 25.6289%
  • Ports - RPC Port: 35850 P2P Port: 35851
    • Add Nodes - See our Ratecoin webpage at: https://stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html
      • Contact us for a current list at: info@stakeminers.com
      • Select 'Network' on our blockexplorer at Stakeminers.ca.
      • Addnodes 08 Apr 2019 - Blockexplorer at stakeminers.ca
        24.184.180.228:35851
        89.131.70.116:35851
        94.173.38.101:35851
        95.26.51.56:35851
        95.26.179.31:35851
        104.167.5.119:35851
        173.249.60.242:35851
        176.14.121.105:35851
        176.14.121.112:35851
        192.3.110.162:35851
  • Blockexplorer:  Stakeminers.ca
  • Websites
  • Source https://github.com/RateCoinXRA/ratecoin
  • Wallets Windows, Mac, Raspberry Pi - https://github.com/RateCoinXRA/ratecoin/releases/tag/v2.0.0.4
    • Block Chain Bootstrap Download
    • Usage:
      • Extract bootstrap.dat into data directory (for Windows go to "run" and type in %appdata% and find RATECoin folder), remove blkindex.dat and blk0001.dat.
      • When you fire up your QT wallet, it will automatically detect the bootstrap and begin to work. Bootstrapping may take an hour or two depending on the machine, please be patient, the bootstrap happens from the splashscreen, and clicking on it while bootstrapping may cause it to quit.
      • Please note - It is common for coin clients to jump out of bootstrapping at certain blocks. If you client does this, simply turn it off. Go back to your datadir and rename bootstrap.dat.old to bootstrap.dat and restart your client, it will pick up where it left off. If you are using the daemon you will need to enter the following startup switch: ./RATECoind -loadblock=bootstrap.dat
      • Coin Control - If you would like to save coins for a certain amount of time, go to 'coin control' and right click on the coin and select "lock" and it will prevent the designated block of coins from staking.
  • Exchanges Cryptopia FreiExchange
  • Social  Media
  • Contact us:  If you have any problems or questions, please email us at: info@stakeminers.com.
Last update on April 8, 5:03 pm by XRA Fan.
Alan Rich
Hello,
Congratulations on taking over Ratecoin. Glad to see it.
I recently volunteered to help the online site PoSWallet.com in their quest to get people interested in promising alternate currencies via a set of online wallets and faucets that are hosted on the PoSWallet site. I am in no way associated with PoSWallet other than as a volunteer hoping to help out a site that I enjoy.
As a volunteer, my task is to get recurring donations from altcoin developers for these faucets. Could you please spare some XRA for the PoSWallet faucet? The faucet address is RVWa4hY1RGBWGegphLLbFkghCfDBDQyPti. You can confirm this address at https://poswallet.com/faucet.php.
Any amount is GREATLY appreciated as the faucet is currently empty. The faucets on this site have about 20k claims per month, so they receive good exposure but so many claims per month means I am fighting an ongoing battle trying to keep them from running dry.
Thank you,
Alan
Crypto-city
It would probably help if your link faucet page actually works.
Lonecodesmen

Is this about rating different products and services and using a two-token system or something? One for the business being rated, one for the customer?

Catotune

Does anyone have addnodes that I can connect to? I get 0 connections for my wallet, and xra.presstab.addnodes does not seem to be working.

Thanks!

Crypto-city

Here you go

addnode=76.169.51.184:35851
addnode=173.249.60.242:35851
addnode=77.221.211.133:35851
addnode=104.167.5.119:35851

Catotune

Awesome, that worked - thanks @Crypto-city!