Law Phrase

As of my knowledge cutoff in 2021, I don't have information on any new rules for mutual divorce in India in 2022. However, I can provide a general overview of the current laws regarding mutual divorce in India.

In India, mutual divorce is governed by the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, and the Special Marriage Act, 1954. To obtain a mutual divorce, both parties must agree to the dissolution of the marriage and must file a joint petition in court. The couple must also satisfy certain conditions, such as being separated for at least one year before filing the petition and making suitable arrangements for the welfare of any children.

The court will typically conduct a mandatory counseling session to ensure that both parties are fully aware of the implications of divorce and have made a voluntary and informed decision. If the court is satisfied that all conditions have been met, it may grant a decree of divorce.

It's always best to consult a lawyer for specific guidance on divorce laws in India.

Read More: divorce under muslim law

Last update on March 11, 10:47 pm by Law Phrase.
helendam
Discover a world of endless possibilities in Suika Game  , where the combination of intricate puzzles and dynamic gameplay mechanics creates a gaming experience unlike any other, promising an adventure that will test your skills and ignite your passion for gaming.